1. Want to talk about the Iona report with the Deacons in your Diocese? Not sure where or how to start?
- Download the document below to see how Deacons in the Diocese of Montreal and the Diocese of Toronto got their conversations started.
2. Wish to make specific suggestions?
- Contribute to a Google Drive document to provide your Feedback on Competencies by Area.
3. Interested in developing an education program based on the competencies outlined in the Iona Report?
- Take a look at the instructional material produced by the Diocese of Nova Scotia and PEI. (See download below)
After a study of the IONA Report, the Deacons Committee of Nova Scotia and PEI used the material in the Report as a resource for creating their own instructional process for Deacons. They have now produced a binder of material based on the competencies in the Iona Report. They hope that those who read and study its process can use the material as a resource in creating their own instructional program.
- Please contact: Dr. Gordon Young, Lay Facilitator, [email protected] for permission to use any parts of the document.